(Please look in the side bar for the image awards. They disappeared today from this space due to technical problems beyond my comprehension)
Over the last year, I received three blogger awards which I haven’t posted or followed through with. I apologize for taking so long to reach this point, but I had to make finishing my book and publishing it the priority in my life. I just didn’t have time to answer the questions and find so many other bloggers to link with. So, in order to avoid delaying any further, today I will respond to all three.
I was excited to receive these awards and each time this recognition really gave me a lift. I still don’t have a huge number of followers, but the ones I have are so inspiring, and I love their comments. Some are close friends here in the mountains; others are hundreds of miles or continents away, but we are connected in a spiritual way and learn from each other.
First, I want to thank Dimitie Kendall who is a coach and writer with many positive thoughts. She nominated me for both the Liebster and Sunshine Awards. Secondly,Yoga Leigh at Notes from the Bluegrass, who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, is a constant inspiration because she is so good at going deeply into major themes. Thank you both for thinking of me.
The Sunshine Award is given to blogs that positively and creatively inspire others. As a winner one has to:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and write a post about it.
- Answer the questions on favorites.
- Pass the award to 10 inspiring bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
Favorite Color – Green
Favorite Animal – Cats of all kinds
Favorite Number – 6
Favorite Drink – Mango juice
I’m on Facebook, but not Twitter yet
My Passion – anything that is creative
Getting or Giving Presents – I like both
Favorite Day – Saturday
Flowers – Daisies (I like their smiling faces)
In addition I am passing on the award to the following 10 bloggers. Here are their links so you can visit and enjoy. In addition to spirituality, I’m also interested in mythology, psychology and health. You’ll see them all reflected in my choices.
1. Jeremiah, http://knowthesphere.wordpress.com/
2. Debbie, http://dailymuse.spiritlightinsight.com/
3. It’s A Jung World http://sycofx.wordpress.com/
4. Hand in Hand With Spirit http://handinhandwithspirit.com/
5. Yvonne Serocki, http://newheavenonearth.wordpress.com/
6. Alpha Miguel-Sanford, Aspire, Motivate, Succeed http://amsdaily.net/
7. Artist of the Everyday http://artistoftheeveryday.wordpress.com/
8. Michael Clark, Earthpages http://epages.wordpress.com/
9. Nadine Marie, Aligning with Truth, http://mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/
10. SSHenry, Redefining Reality: A Metaphysical Odyssey http://sshenry.com/
Now, on to the Liebster Award which is give to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I have no idea how to determine this, so I’m just choosing to award 5 more sites that I like.
1. I am to thank the person who gave me the award and link back to her blog
2. Copy and paste the award icon onto my post (at beginning of post
3. Pass the award on to 5 fellow bloggers and notify them
I will forward this award to:
1. Enlightened Living http://iiriaa.wordpress.com/
2. Juanita, The Oneness Channeling, http://theonenesschannelings.wordpress.com/
3. Sara Morgan, http://workonmyterms.com/
4. Working Purposely, http://workingpurposely.wordpress.com/
5. Coaching Mary, http://coachingmary.wordpress.com/
And now to the third award, The Versatile Blogger, given to me by Leigh at Notes from the Bluegrass. Thank you so much. I have already linked to her site at the beginning of the blog.
The requirements for this award are similar to the others: thank the person who nominated me and link to them and tell the person who nominated me 7 things about myself:
I love to read Michael Connelly mysteries, my favorite fiction writer is Barbara Kingsolver, I rarely listen to music except for birdsongs, my favorite nuts are almonds, I like the daily readings in Science of Mind Magazine, my favorite vegetable is broccoli, I always wear earrings.
I must nominate 15 bloggers and link to them. I’m sorry I can’t come up with 15 new ones so some will be repeats from other awards, but there are many good blogs. Nominees:
- Health Demystified, http://healthdemystified.wordpress.com/about/
- Lori Deschene, Tiny Buddha http://tinybuddha.com/
- Muse Vault, http://musevault.wordpress.com/
- Hand in Hand With Spirit http://handinhandwithspirit.com/
- Three Well Beings, http://breathelighter.wordpress.com/
- Walter Smith, Newdigitalscapes , http://walterwsmith.wordpress.com/
- Yvonne Serocki, http://newheavenonearth.wordpress.com/
- Steffini Lum, Meta Body Mind http://newheavenonearth.wordpress.com/
- Enlightened Living http://iiriaa.wordpress.com/
- Artist of the Everyday http://artistoftheeveryday.wordpress.com/
- Michael Clark, Earthpages http://epages.wordpress.com/
- Trish, Absolute Awareness, http://absoluteawareness.wordpress.com/
- The Inner Revolution, http://khatijadadabhoy.wordpress.com/
- Juanita, The Oneness Channeling, http://theonenesschannelings.wordpress.com/
- It’s A Jung World http://sycofx.wordpress.com/
I know this is a lot to absorb at once, but please try to take a look at some of the sites and save the page to look at more later. I’ve learned so much from all these writers and I hope you will find them helpful too. Again, many thanks to Leigh and Dimitie for this recognition. Next week I’ll be back to my usual musings. Namaste.
© 2012 Georganne Spruce ZQT4PQ5ZN7F5
Thanks for the kind words — and the good blog suggestions. I found some more to follow.